Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons. New York, NY.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Advanced Track: Orthopedics.
- Honors: Program Merit Scholarship.
- Research: Interventions to Decrease Pain and Improve Functional Status in Children And Adults with Hypermobility Syndrome – A Systematic Review.
- Electives: Intermediate Medical Spanish, Foot and Ankle, Women’s Health, Sports.
- Leadership: Class APTA Representative.
Cornell University, College of Arts & Sciences. Ithaca, NY.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; Minor in Communications.
- Honors: 3.73/4.0 GPA, Dean’s List. Graduated with Distinction.
- Research: Cornell University Sleep Laboratory.
- Leadership: Editor of The Cornell Daily Sun Newspaper; Lambda Pi Eta Communication Honor Society.
McCune and Murphy Physical Therapy. Ithaca, NY. June 2015 – Present.
- Staff Physical Therapist
- Clinical Instructor
- Director of Social Media
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – National Strength and Conditioning Association – May 2019
- Rehabilitation of the Running Athlete – March 2019
- Movement System Impairment Syndromes of the Cervical Spine & Shoulder (Shirley Sahrmann) – June 2018
- Deep Venous Thromboembolism and Pulmonary Embolism: Making the Right Decision for Your Patient: Course 2821 – January 2018
- Management of Lower Extremity Tendinopathy: Course 1459 – January 2018
- McKenzie MDT Part A: Lumbar Spine – November 2017
- Sports-Related Mild Traumatic Brain Injury – March 2017
- Real-World Pharmacology: Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, and Antidepressant Agents – February 2017
- Movement System Impairment Syndromes of the Lumbar Spine & Hip (Shirley Sahrmann) – October 2016
- Lower Extremity (NAIOMTC-621) – April 2016
- Lumbopelvic Spine I (NAIOMT C-511) – December 2015
- Using the APTA Physical Therapist Clinical Performance Instrument for Students: A Self-Guided Training Course – August 2013
- Leading the Team-A Practical Guide to Working with PTAs – October 2012
- Professionalism Module 1: Introduction to Professionalism – September 2012
- Professionalism Module 2: History of Professionalism in Physical Therapy – September 2012
- American Physical Therapy Association, NY Chapter; Section: Orthopedics
- Trained in HIPAA Protocol and Infectious Disease Control
- Contributing Writer: New Grad Physical Therapy, The PT Student, Covalent Careers
Excel Orthopedic Physical Therapy. Montvale, NJ. March – May 2015
- Clinical Internship IV: Outpatient Orthopedics
- In-service presentation: Proper Running Mechanics to Prevent Injury
McCune and Murphy. Dryden, NY. January – March 2015
- Clinical Internship III: Outpatient Orthopedics
- In-service presentation: Non-Contact ACL Tear Prevention in Adolescent Female Athletes
Beechtree Center. Ithaca, NY. May – August 2014
- Clinical Internship III: Skilled Rehabilitation Facility
- In-service presentation: The Effects of Exercise on Dementia
Churchill Orthopedic Rehabilitation. Teaneck, NJ. October – December 2013
- Clinical Internship I: Outpatient Orthopedics
- In-service presentation: Concussions and Physical Therapy